One of our esteemed leaders, Stacy is a highly regarded litigator with notable success in factually complex high end litigation cases. Since her admission in January 2003 she has practiced exclusively in the areas of commercial litigation, insolvency, debt recovery and dispute resolution.
Stacy is empathetic, but direct, in her approach to a client’s legal issue, acknowledging that having to meet with a litigation lawyer or insolvency specialist is not on anyone’s bucket list! She takes her professional relationships to the next level with a genuine interest and care for the wellbeing of her peers and colleagues in the industry.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts and Law (Honours)
- Masters of Law
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Gold Coast District Law Association
- Lawyers Weekly, Women in Law Finalist – Partner of the Year 2020